Oh my gosh, are you all ready for the cutest candy bark ever? I plan to host a little Halloween party this year, and I think these are the perfect treat for a small group or classroom holiday party. Can you just imagine showing up to a Halloween party and seeing these on the table? Oh gosh, I wouldn’t be able to stop smiling all night. Something about the little eyes scattered across this Melted Monster Candy Bark is so charming and fun.
It’s ridiculously easy to make. Melt dark chocolate chips, pour into a baking pan with parchment paper, add all your spooky goodies, then place it in the fridge or freezer to harden for 20-30 minutes. You can serve on a tray or package a few pieces into treat bags for fun, little to-go goodies.
- 10 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
- Candy Corn
- Eyeball Candies
- Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pour melted chocolate onto baking sheet, and using a spatula spread chocolate into an even layer
- Carefully place eyeball candies onto melted chocolate and then sprinkle other toppings
- Place in the fridge or freezer for 20-30 minutes until the chocolate has fully hardened
- Remove from fridge and break apart pieces
If you’ve got kids this would be a great candy bark to make as a family – make an event out of it! You could each have your own tray of melted chocolate and see who creates the creepiest, Melted Monster Candy Bark! You could also hand these out in goodie bags to all your special trick or treaters.
If you have a Halloween party or get together where you could make this candy bark, tell me all about it! I’d love to know what your holiday plans are! Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading!